Governor of Bali implements Foreign Tourist Levy “Love Bali Sytem” in supporting the tourism industry, with a focus on protecting the culture and natural environment of Bali.
We encourage every Alaya guest which travel under international flight to be familiar with this new governor policy and joining in supporting “Love Bali System”.
To nurture the beauty of Bali’s customs, tradition, arts and local culture, a new regulation will be implemented for foreign tourists visiting Bali. Commencing on February 14, 2024 foreign tourists will now be required to pay a levy of IDR 150,000 or approximately USD 10. The payment process for this fee, as stated by the local Tourism Office, is incredibly swift. The payment process is facilitated through Love Bali system, a system set up before tourists enter the arrival gate in Bali.
Payment can be conveniently made by accessing Love Bali before entering the arrival gate in Bali:
- Visit the website https://lovebali.baliprov.go.id or scan the QR Code below:
- You can also download the apps “Love Bali” on Google Play or App Store
- Enter information: name, passport number, email, arrival date and method of payment.
- Your Levy voucher will be sent to your email, make sure that your email is valid and active
- Present your Levy Voucher at checkout points
For added convenience, non-cash payments can be made at designated locations or at Bank Rakyat Indonesia counters, conveniently available at Ngurah Rai Bali Airport and Benoa Harbor. This new regulation will also introduce stringent monitoring for tourists entering Bali through various routes, including land, air, or sea.
For further information kindly visit https://lovebali.baliprov.go.id